Salary Range $120,000-$140,000
Total Benefits Package $41,000
TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
• Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology systems.
• Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
• Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operation, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
• Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
• Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customer. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
• Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
• Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.