Salary Range $120,000-$140,000
Total Benefits Package of up to $41,000
TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
• Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for the client window server devices.
• Provides Tier 1 through Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
• Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
• Strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.
- Must be well versed in Advanced Windows system administration and VMWare System.
- Advanced Tier III resolutions for complex customer issues.
- Administration support for Tiers 1-4 (Windows, Windows Server, and VMWare).
-- Exchange, Powershell or other scripting /coding languages, Linux and VDI is a plus
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Master's degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 10years experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration.
One of the following approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE