Salary Range $95,000-$115,000
Additional Total Benefits Package of up to $35,000
Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain public trust clearance
We are looking for a candidate that has Cloud Computing as well as Architect level experience with the ability to create architectural diagrams. Knowledge of Java batch is also another skill we would like to see. Will be supporting SSA contract in Woodlawn.
Extensive hands-on experience with one or more frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery, ReactJS, and Express/Node.js, PaaS offerings such as Red Hat OpenShift and Docker
Seeking a Sr. Java Developer for Baltimore location. The Senior Java
Developer shall have extensive experience in developing and maintaining the
high-performing Java applications. Ability to develop technical solutions, and
document the solution architecture and design using standard design tools. The
candidate will demonstrate design experience and be willing to challenge other
team member's designs as well as receive and incorporate feedback. The candidate
will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free
code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e.
software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, secure
development, Test Driven Development, static code analysis, peer/code review).
• Extensive Design and Programming skills in Java and JEE technologies.
• Extensive hands-on experience with one or more frameworks such as AngularJS,
jQuery, ReactJS, and Express/Node.js
• Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile
terminology and tools including VersionOne.
• Experience in developing the applications using Single-Page
• Experience in coding "responsive" web pages with an understanding of the
cross-browser limitations and browser compliance standards.
• Experience designing and deploying cloud-native applications onto AWS with
• Deep Knowledge of PaaS offerings such as Red Hat OpenShift and Docker.
• Experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration
including Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube,
Fortify, and UrbanCode Deploy.
• Experience with Web Services Technologies (XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, AXIS,
JERSEY, JSON, CXF, REST and SOAP) and Security (LTPA, JWT, OAUTH2).
• Hands-on Design and development experience on Microservices and Restful API.
• Experience with Automated unit test (i.e. JUnit, Mocking frameworks), Test
Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD) (Cucumber).
• Experience with JEE technologies including Struts, Spring Framework (IoC,
MVC, Transactions, Security, and Batch), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, JPA,
Hibernate, SOAP/RESTful, XML, DB2, Tomcat, WebSphere.
• Knowledge of security vulnerabilities in web applications and addressing
• Strong communication and documentation skills.
• Experience with the implementation of Section 508 standards for Web
• Exposure to writing Technical White Papers and systems design
• Prior experience with federal or state governments IT projects.
JQuery, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
• Knowledge on Document Management Architecture (DMA) involving Barcodes and
Bachelors + 7 Years