Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain public trust clearance
Looking for a NoSQL Database administrator (NOSQL required (Couch, Dynamo, Elasticache) to support the SSA contract in Woodlawn, MD
• This position will be responsible for:
Administration of NOSQL databases throughout the development and production lifecycles.
Designing, Building, and automating the NOSQL Architecture, including but not limited to backup and recovery, and performance tuning.
• Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
• Provide advice and support to development
• Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
• Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
• Providing mentorship to group members and will be
expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
• After hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
• The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
• Excellent communication skills
• Expert NOSQL DBA
• NOSQL performance and tuning
• Ansible automation
• Mentoring team members
Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years advanced IT experience or Professional level Certifications, or equivalent.